Although there are fewer cases of covid, people are still catching it – the infection still exists therefore please follow the guidance below
If you need to contact the practice with symptoms or queries please ring the surgery. You can also use eConsult on the practice website. Your online form will be reviewed by an appropriate member of staff and you will be contacted with a call, text or email from the practice.
OUT OF HOURS COVER
- Please be aware the 111 service is under pressure in our area.
- GP surgery is open Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 18:30 (core hours), except on weekends and bank holidays.
- If you are calling outside these times, please visit www.111.nhs.uk or call 111.
- If you have COVID symptoms, please visit www.111.nhs.uk or call 111
- If you have a medical emergency, please dial 999 as usual.
If you have any queries please contact the surgery.
WE ARE OPEN BUT VERY BUSY so bear with us if phone lines are busy at times.
The best times to ring are between 11-3pm if your call is not urgent.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT