As you will be aware, the Covid rates of infection have increased to significant levels in our area.
At the same time we need to maximise our work of vaccinating patients with the Covid vaccine.
We have been advised to free up time with our team to help look after patients with emergencies and protect patients with the vaccine.
If you need to contact the practice with other symptoms or queries please use the eConsult on the practice website. Your online form will be reviewed by a clinician and you will be contacted back with a text.
You will either be contacted by the surgery to ask you more questions or you will receive a text on what to do next.
OUT OF HOURS COVER
- Please be aware the 111 service is currently under extreme pressure in our area. GP surgeries are open from 08:00 to 18:30 (core hours), except on weekends and bank holidays.
- If you need non-covid medical help during the weekend between 8am and 8pm, please call the extended hours GP service on 020 8280 2794.
- If you are calling outside these times, please visit www.111.nhs.uk or call 111.
- If you have COVID symptoms, please visit www.111.nhs.uk or call 111
- If you have a medical emergency, please dial 999 as usual.
We are not carrying out any NON-NHS work. such as letters of registration, DVLA or insurance reports at the moment.
If you have any queries please contact the surgery.
WE ARE OPEN BUT VERY BUSY so bear with us if phone lines are busy at times. the best times to ring are between 11-3pm if you call is not urgent.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT