Welcome to the Facebook group for South Southall Primary Care Network (PCN). The PCN comprises of nine GP surgeries based in Southall.
We are here to support you to feel in charge of your health and well-being.www.facebook.com/SSNPCN/
This covid information may be of use to you or someone you know
How to use pulse oximeter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifnYjD4IKus
Post recovery leaflet: https://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/OH-090.20-Post-COVID-Leaflet.pdfhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?
The order in which people will be offered the vaccine is based on advice from the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) for more information please see link: Read the latest JCVI advice on priority groups for the COVID-19 vaccination on GOV.UK
Patients are now being called for vaccination against covid19 infection. When it is your turn you will be contacted via your mobile and a link to book your vaccination sent to you. If you do not have a mobile we will contact your and book your appointment manually for you at one of the two hubs below- or you can ring the surgery.
The two local Vaccination Centres are:
Ealing Town Hall, Uxbridge Road. Ealing
The Dominion Centre, 112 The Green. Southall
Further information can be found at: www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
The Practice can only book patients according to the NHS criteria so please be patient and wait your turn. You will receive a message from the practice when it is the turn of the category that you fall in.
At the moment patients in the following categories are being called:
- Patients over 65
- All individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which puts them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- shielding patients will be receiving letters soon on how to book for vaccinations.
If you feel you need to be vaccinated and have not been called please contact the surgery and speak to a nurse or GP.
More information on eligibility and self booking on: www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
PLEASE NOTE: THE COVID VACCINATIONS ARE NOT BE DELIVERED IN PRACTICE AT THE MOMENT
As you will be aware, the Covid rates of infection have increased to significant levels in our area.
At the same time we need to maximise our work of vaccinating patients with the Covid vaccine.
We have been advised to free up time with our team to help look after patients with emergencies and protect patients with the vaccine.
If you need to contact the practice with other symptoms or queries please use the eConsult on the practice website. Your online form will be reviewed by a clinician and you will be contacted back with a text.
You will either be contacted by the surgery to ask you more questions or you will receive a text on what to do next.
OUT OF HOURS COVER
- Please be aware the 111 service is currently under extreme pressure in our area. GP surgeries are open from 08:00 to 18:30 (core hours), except on weekends and bank holidays.
- If you need non-covid medical help during the weekend between 8am and 8pm, please call the extended hours GP service on 020 8280 2794.
- If you are calling outside these times, please visit www.111.nhs.uk or call 111.
- If you have COVID symptoms, please visit www.111.nhs.uk or call 111
- If you have a medical emergency, please dial 999 as usual.
We are not carrying out any NON-NHS work. such as letters of registration, DVLA or insurance reports at the moment.
If you have any queries please contact the surgery.
WE ARE OPEN BUT VERY BUSY so bear with us if phone lines are busy at times. the best times to ring are between 11-3pm if you call is not urgent.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT